Friday, April 4, 2008

Company Driver Enjoys Growth at FFE Transportation Services

Company Driver Christopher Jack has spent his eight-year driving career at FFE and says it’s a decision he’s still pleased he made. “It’s been very good for me. I was given a chance to drive a truck for a good company and I took it,” he says. “I have been around trucks my whole life – my dad drove a truck – and I always wanted to drive myself. FFE was part of making that dream come true.” Jack says his credit and work history weren’t perfect when he was ready to start out. “FFE gave me the opportunity that others weren’t willing to give me,” he says. “I went through the company sponsored school and now I’m on the President’s Gold Fleet.” Being on that prestigious fleet means driving for FFE for at least six years with good customer service, on-time deliveries and no accidents, lost time, or cargo damage. Jack credits FFE for having such a supportive atmosphere. “They know my face when I come in. I don’t think I could have this strong of a career with any other company,” Jack says. “My dispatchers are great; my earnings are great – even my home time is great.” Jack says he has plenty of home time to enjoy with his three teenage daughters as well as leisure time for himself. “I like watching sports, reading, getting on my computer – and I have a train set!” he says. FFE company drivers also enjoy pay raises every six months up to the maximum rate plus new and late model equipment; medical, dental and vision coverage; 401K; paid vacation; open door management policy; quarterly performance bonus; rider programs; weekly payroll; referral bonuses and much more. If you’re a company driver interested in owning your own truck, FFE’s Clean Slate Lease Program offers you the opportunity with no money down and the added benefit of a business support system. Credit isn't an issue as long as drivers can meet safety and work history requirements. New drivers can also inquire about waiving certain fixed costs with FFE's Fresh Start Program. For more information on the opportunities now available at FFE, Company Drivers call 800-569-9233 Owner Operators call 866-493-1926 or visit www.ffeinc.com.